Tuesday, May 24, 2011

365 Phtography Project- The Price of Playing

The Price of Playing

The Price of Playing
May 24, 2011

The Process Begins

Already I am racking my brain trying to come up with creative shots for my year long project and I am only two days into it. This is not a good sign. The reality is, on weekdays we wake up just early enough to make ourselves presentable for the day, rush out the door to work and school and do not return home until almost six o'clock in the eveneing. After we get home dinner has to be made, I usually try to squeeze in forty to sixty minutes of cardio, showers must be coordinated and the endless list of chores seems to follow us from one day to the next. Most nights we get into bed later rather than earlier only to find the next day has too few minutes and not enough hours to ever get everything fully done. Snapping a photo a day on these days will not be easy; but, I have faith in myself. You never really know what you are capable of until you put yourself to the test. It is only then that you can truly shine or fizzle. Here's to hoping I shine!

The Price of Playing Description

Justice broke his elbow while playing Hockey with the Scouts. He was working on earning his Hockey Belt Loop which is a special award the boys can earn for trying out a new sport. Needless to say, he earned the award; but, for him the price was two broken bones.

0 comments: